Please take the time to read and understand the conditions of booking set out below prior to booking a trip with us.
To reserve your Adventure Trip with PERU MOUNTAIN EXPLORERS EIRL company please e-mail us at email@example.com
Our adventure trips normally fill up 3 months prior to their start date, so we suggest making a reservation well in advance to get the dates that work best for you.
The reservation payments must be made by cash in United States Dollars to our Bank Account in Huaraz – Peru to Alicia Guillen Milla.
* A 50% deposit is required to hold your reservation + USD 30 for transfer bank.
* The remaining balance is due upon arrive to Lima. Please pay in cash with US dollars as we do not accept credit cards.
* Euros should be acceptable at Dollars rate
* If your tour includes The Inca Trail to Machupicchu in Cusco the entire balance must be paid 4 months prior to your trip.
* If the trip has to be cancelled 30 days prior to your start date we will refund 40% of the total balance.
* If the trip has to be cancelled 20 days prior to your start date we will refund 30% of the total balance.
* If the trip has to be cancelled 10 days prior to your start date there will be no refund.
Please note: if your tour includes Inka Trail Trek to Machupicchu and you want to cancel at any time there will be no refund.
If you want to change programs once the reservation is made the fee will be 10% of the total amount.
All guests, including tour leaders and other internationals, are required to carry their trip insurance documents on their person at all times.
Acceptance of Risk Statement:
Hospital facilities for serious problems are often unavailable and evacuation can be prolonged, difficult, and expensive.
Peru Mountain Explorers Company assumes only personal and basic medical care. Trip members will receive appropriate health information prior to departure and all travelers 55 years or older are required to have a medical evaluation completed by their physician. Once you have been confirmed on a trip normal cancellation penalties apply if your doctor does not approve the medical evaluation.
RESPONSABILITIES OF TRIP MEMBERS:
Participants have certain responsibilities to Peru Mountain Explorers Company and to the other trip members. Each traveler is responsible for understanding the conditions implied in the trip itinerary. You must select a trip (discussed with Peru Mountain Explorers Company) that is appropriate to your interests and abilities. After this selection is made Peru Mountain Explorers Company encourages you to study the trip itinerary and supplemental trip information that will be sent to you.
PAYING SYSTEMS & BANK DETAILS
Colocar dirección del banco
International Swift Code:
Alicia Guillen Milla